$30.00
Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Hostage Negotiator: Abductor Pack 2» Forums » Rules

Subject: What am I missing.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aris Ktistakis
Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
badge
All that I need is this moment
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dolph comes 2nd in charge and his card set up says to eliminate all thw remaining hostages.
But killing more than the half of the hostages automaticaly makes you lose the game.....
What am I missing?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
athibor wrote:
Dolph comes 2nd in charge and his card set up says to eliminate all thw remaining hostages.
But killing more than the half of the hostages automaticaly makes you lose the game.....
What am I missing?
Not sure if you are missing any rules, but it seems that in this case you should not kill the primary hostage taker when losing all remaining hostages will lose you the game

I.e.: Change your strategy to accommodate the special rules.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
athibor wrote:
Dolph comes 2nd in charge and his card set up says to eliminate all thw remaining hostages.
But killing more than the half of the hostages automaticaly makes you lose the game.....
What am I missing?
Not sure if you are missing any rules, but it seems that in this case you should not kill the primary hostage taker when losing all remaining hostages will lose you the game

I.e.: Change your strategy to accommodate the special rules.


Niko's advice is good. You control when you deal with Dolph, so you need to make sure you can minimize the damage he will do in order to win the game. When Dolph comes into play you have one chance to take him out or capture him before the game ends. This really forces you to plan and prepare for the end game... if you make it that far
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aris Ktistakis
Greece
KOROPI, ATHENS
flag msg tools
badge
All that I need is this moment
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So Dolph gives you a last chance....
Thank you guys!!!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
athibor wrote:
So Dolph gives you a last chance....
Thank you guys!!!!


Haha I wouldn'the quite phrase it that way. Good luck!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday I managed to save all hostages and capture Rolph at the last round...only to find out that when Dolph comes into play the current conversation ends. I had totally forgot about that! Had lots of conversations points so was feeling close to the win.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.