Subject: All over but the crying? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/19/politics/road-to-270-electoral...

CNN Poll, showing 3 former "battleground' states now leaning Democrat, and, per this poll, the Dems are already topping out over the 270 required to win the election. More bad news for the Trump train.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
While I am all for bad ness for Trump, this kind of article is so flavor of the moment headline bait that it doesn't bear a thread really.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
SAYS WHO????????????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mb
Now I'm just scared that his "concession speech" will be a call-to-arms over the "stolen election".

At the very least, past performance would suggest that it will be neither dignified nor classy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
Now I'm just scared that his "concession speech" will be a call-to-arms over the "stolen election".

At the very least, past performance would suggest that it will be neither dignified nor classy.

At which point Hillary can tell him he's fired, with the appropriate Law and Order-like music, whereupon he goes and bitches to a camera in his limo for a while, and we can all move on with our lives.

Most of us, anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
toku42 wrote:

Who are you to tell me what's classy? Have you ever sold meat at The Sharper Image? So who are you to say that to me? You're just a loser. I'm the one who knows classy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.