Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy of the game recently for a friend, and it came with all the stuff from base game, and two expansions, including Cosmic Conflict -- except it did not have the Black player pieces. I couldn't really argue about it though, since the price was so low and the rest of the stuff was in great shape. I have all the base game colors so it will play 5 fine, but her favorite color to play is black.

I've checked all the "Has Parts" lists of the base game and expansion, done multiple searches on eBay, with no luck, and finally decided to post a thread asking. Does anyone have a set of Black player pieces from the expansion Cosmic Conflict? I'd be happy to pay for them and postage as well.

Thank you in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdiel Xordium
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy of Arkham Horror that turned out to be missing some pieces.

I contacted FFG to see if I could buy replacements and they sent me complimentary replacements. This was several years ago, though. So they might not still have that policy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan S.
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you still haven't found replacements, I'd give a shot to Abdiel's suggestion above about contacting FFG/Asmodee. I just recently lost my red and blue ships at a local game marathon and contacted them about it, offering to pay for replacements. They went ahead and sent them to me free of charge.

I'm happy to have this confirmation that they're still going out of their way to assist their customers. FFG's customer service has always been one of the best I've ever had to deal with and it seems Asmodee has pick up on that as well.

So, if nothing else has worked, just drop them a line using their "damaged/missing components" form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.