Popular Tags: [View All]
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know that's two years from now, but I was wondering if the BGG@SEA organizers have an inkling as to what month and from which state the 2018 cruise will leave? I ask because it might influence whether I sign up for BGG@SEA 2017. These cruises always seem to be during school, which makes it more difficult for me to join.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brady
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tabicat wrote:
I know that's two years from now, but I was wondering if the BGG@SEA organizers have an inkling as to what month and from which state the 2018 cruise will leave? I ask because it might influence whether I sign up for BGG@SEA 2017. These cruises always seem to be during school, which makes it more difficult for me to join.

I don't know, but it they could combine it with 70,000 Tons of Metal I could kill two birds with one stone .
http://70000tons.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betsy & Chuck Berry
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A couple of us would be very interested in Alaska, so I guess that would have to be Summer, or at least late Spring or early Fall, true?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
We're still considering options. Summer is likely. Alaska is on the horizon, but not sure if it will be 2018 or 2019 at this point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timur Tabi
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A summertime cruise to Alaska sounds really good to me.

Thanks for the info. I will wait until 2018.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Flansburg
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
betsychuck wrote:
A couple of us would be very interested in Alaska, so I guess that would have to be Summer, or at least late Spring or early Fall, true?

My wife is a teacher and we live in the Seattle area. I would love an Alaska cruise option in the summer! Or teacher friendly times. It's actually why I subscribed to BBG@SEA. The first time I saw a form post I thought BBG was doing a cruise in our out of SEAttle...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine McCulloch
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I am hoping for 2019 more time to save up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Flansburg
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
woogies wrote:
I am hoping for 2019 more time to save up.

I didn't really think about it that way. Perhaps alternating coasts will improve attendance overall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.