United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So this is a thing!

Myself, I dig taking pictures of games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik D
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not a thing. No holiday that was unheard of prior to Facebook is a thing.

Unless you want me to tell you about National National Day Day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What a load of...day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Vondra
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
What a load of...day
National Ellipsis Day? Not until next Friday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mbmbmb
So as not to celebrate "People Who Take Shitty Photo's Complain About Fake Photography Holiday, Day", I'm gonna post a picture.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maui Chris
United States
San Ramon
California
flag msg tools
Valentino Rossi Fan
badge
get this ball
mbmbmbmbmb
just an incredible photo of the fog rolling into San Francisco Bay. I love the Bay Area

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny O aka Johnny Soul
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Harvester of eyes, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was talking to a videographer a couple weeks ago. He said kick over any trash can and a photographer will fall out. Having a 35 year old associates degree in commercial and industrial photography, I said, "I resemble that remark."

But anyone with a smart phone thinks they are a photographer. I walk dogs ,hers not mine, with a lovely woman who uses the words magnificent and exquisite as often and overly descriptively as Trump uses disaster and catastrophe.

"Isn't the moon exquisite this evening?"
"No, not really." By which I mean, not in any way that can be meaningfully captured by a cellphone on a suburban street.
"Hold the leashes while I get a shot."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xander Fulton
United States
Astoria
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
I was talking to a videographer a couple weeks ago. He said kick over any trash can and a photographer will fall out. Having a 35 year old associates degree in commercial and industrial photography, I said, "I resemble that remark."

But anyone with a smart phone thinks they are a photographer. I walk dogs ,hers not mine, with a lovely woman who uses the words magnificent and exquisite as often and overly descriptively as Trump uses disaster and catastrophe.

"No, not really." By which I mean, not in any way that can be meaningfully captured by a cellphone on a suburban street.

It's the macro focus. Cell phones don't have a macro focus mode. I mean, how can you even be a photography without a macro focus...

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Show me something that beats a natural 20 and I'll show you hateful lies.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
XanderF wrote:
scribidinus wrote:

It's the macro focus. Cell phones don't have a macro focus mode. I mean, how can you even be a photography without a macro focus...

whistle

Easily, you can move beyond close still life out into the world

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.