Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Tournay» Forums » General

Subject: Z-Man's rules or Pearl's 2nd edition rules in English? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I just bought the game in french and I can't find Pearl's 2nd edition rules nor Z-Man's rules anywhere. I looked in both publishers sites. I understand Z-Man had the rules on their site in the past but it's gone now. In BGG's file section there is only the 1st edition rules.

Can someone please upload the rules (or send it to me directly)?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall reading anything about there being a 2nd edition of Tournay. You aren't perhaps thinking of a 2nd edition of Troyes are you? Easy to mistake the two games, same designers and artwork. In the case of Troyes I don't think there are any changes for the coming soon 2nd edition rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a change to the rulebook, because the original Pearl release had no comprehensive card catalog/glossary. Z-Man added that, and later Pearl printings followed suit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Ridge
United States
Martinez
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
There was a change to the rulebook, because the original Pearl release had no comprehensive card catalog/glossary. Z-Man added that, and later Pearl printings followed suit.

Ahhh I understand now. In that case in the files section you can indeed find the card catalog and a player aid file with an icon glossary.

Card catalog
Cards Player Aid

Player Aid
Player Aid

These should round out the rule set I hope?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yes, I've seen those files, but I read somewhere that there were also some minor error fixes in the new rules, and also it's much nicer to print an all included official new version of the rules than have several files from different sources.

Can someone please help? Sébastien? Anyone who managed to download Z-Man's rules while they where still available?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is someone with the Z-Man PDF allowed to upload it to the Files section?

I think that the BGG copyright rules suggest that this is not proper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:

Correct. BGG policy is to reject rulebook uploads unless they are uploaded by (or with express permission of) the publisher.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
gillum wrote:

Correct. BGG policy is to reject rulebook uploads unless they are uploaded by (or with express permission of) the publisher.
But posting a link to where they can be found is both helpful and permitted. Hint. Hint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tumorous wrote:
gillum wrote:

Yes, of course, I was hoping one of the publishers or Sébastien (the designer, which is active in this forum) would do the uploading, but I would also be very grateful if anyone else can share it privately

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.