Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb

For a change of pace in your RSP perusal, consider this newly released world map depicting the average length of erect penises around the globe. How does your country measure up?

"The African countries in red have the largest manhoods while erect, while orange comes second, yellow is in middle, light green is [smaller] and green is the smallest.

Western African countries like Ghana, the Congo and Gabon grab the top spot, with their averages in excess of 16 centimetres.

Asian countries like India, Thailand and South Korea don’t measure up as well as they’re situated at the bottom of the charts, with average sizes between 9.3 centimetres (3.6 inches) and 10.5 centimetres (4.1 inches).

Australia comes just behind Africa as the average size there is greater than 14.7 centimetres (5.8 inches) and Mexico, Norway, Italy and Sweden are in the same category.

The UK, US, Germany and France are situated in the middle of the pact of the pack with the average size ranging between 12.9 (5 inches) and 14.7 centimetres (5.8 inches).

And Japan, Indonesia, Russia and Brazil are just above the Asian countries, with typical sizes measuring between 10.5 (4.1 inches) and 12.9 (5 inches) centimetres."

Story Here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I do remember hearing that India needed to start selling smaller condom sizes to accommodate the average Indian penis.

I like to call it the most embarrassing public health issue ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think penis length is a proxy for how much control the woman has over who she has procreative sex with so this is literally the sins of the father being visited on their descendants. (vague memories that certain species of gorilla have this issue).

Australia seems like an odd duck- longer average than the country than it its settlers came from?

17.9 == 7 inches. Seems kinda small. Wonder if they truncated the data.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
Australia seems like an odd duck- longer average than the country than it its settlers came from?

They measure themselves a bit differently down under, They measure from the center of the anus to just past the tip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
I think penis length is a proxy for how much control the woman has over who she has procreative sex with so this is literally the sins of the father being visited on their descendants. (vague memories that certain species of gorilla have this issue).

17.9 == 7 inches. Seems kinda small. Wonder if they truncated the data.

Have you heard about the wildlife in Australia? If you're going there, you'd better be packing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Hmmm, sketchy. How on earth (literally) are they controlling for measurements, sample "sizes" etc.

Are these self-reported, clinically taken measurements, or just the tabloid newspaper colouring countries based on speculation?

Clicked on a couple links, was sent to more garbagey tabloid like sites.

A fun study that confirms biases... and if self-reporting possibly the true story is Australian men are more prone to exaggeration! Or the Aboriginals pack enough of a punch to pull the average up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kind of funny that the Northern European countries that look like a hanging phallus symbol are indeed orange in color. As is Italy, the place of my ancestor's birth, thus confirming what I've known all along. And apparently they didn't gather any data from Canadians. Either that, or Canadian men have no penises. Not sure which.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Kind of funny that the Northern European countries that look like a hanging phallus symbol are indeed orange in color. As is Italy, the place of my ancestor's birth, thus confirming what I've known all along. And apparently they didn't gather any data from Canadians. Either that, or Canadian men have no penises. Not sure which.

Well, I question the study in general, as I can't remember the last time the doc spit in his/her hand and told me it's time to get that cock erect so we can measure it IAW strict cock measuring guidelines. But I dunno how your HMO works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
von wildensee wrote:
jonb wrote:

Well, I question the study in general, as I can't remember the last time the doc spit in his/her hand and told me it's time to get that cock erect so we can measure it IAW strict cock measuring guidelines. But I dunno how your HMO works.

I don't put any stock in the map either. Funny fact, I used to go to a urologist whose name was Dr. Small. And there was a dentist in the next town over that was named Dr. Pulley.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
von wildensee wrote:

Hmmm, sketchy. How on earth (literally) are they controlling for measurements, sample "sizes" etc.

Are these self-reported, clinically taken measurements, or just the tabloid newspaper colouring countries based on speculation?

Clicked on a couple links, was sent to more garbagey tabloid like sites.

A fun study that confirms biases... and if self-reporting possibly the true story is Australian men are more prone to exaggeration! Or the Aboriginals pack enough of a punch to pull the average up.

Cock Wombles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The u.s. would have a shorter average but Trump's huge penis brings up the average. Everyone knows that. Lotsa people say that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
The u.s. would have a shorter average but Trump's huge penis brings up the average. Everyone knows that. Lotsa people say that.

Thank you. Nice to hear my message is reaching the American people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDonald wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Your welcome! Everybody knows Donald Trump is a huge prick. Lotsa people say it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
TheDonald wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Your welcome! Everybody knows Donald Trump is a huge prick. Lotsa people say it.

Exactly! The Donald is 100% dick! It's huge!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Cates
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently Canadians have an inverted penis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! A cad perhaps, but no bounder.
mbmbmbmbmb
its another lie Americans should be #1 as some of them are the biggiest pricks in the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

I was thinking the same thing about Mexico. Spain is yellow as is most of the Americas. If you trace back Native American migration from Asia you end up in lands of green. Is it a case of two negatives making a positive? Also, if humans evolved in Africa, is the mother continent disappointed with how her descendants turned out? Devo indeed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Pushing a lesbian old growth union-approved agenda since '94.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maaaaaaate
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb

I guess you guys aren't compensating. No wonder women glow down there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the Vegemite, applied topically. If you don't believe me, give it a try...

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
maxo-texas wrote:

Interesting. I tried to google this subject but didn't get any good links. How does this work? (Asking for a friend.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

They measure themselves a bit differently down under, They measure from the center of the anus to just past the tip.

Oh! So that's what they were doing!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One wonders HOW they obtained their data, don't know about you, but measuring my co*k size isn't exactly typical doctor protocol, and no doctor I ever went to measured it. And given the male ego reagrding size, if these are self reported, the map would likely be mildly exaggerated. But it's nice to be in beyond the red category

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I'm surprised that it hasn't been posted already.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.