Millennium Blades» Forums » Variants

Subject: Custom cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Duarte
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hey everyone so I Want to make some customer cards and I've already started with a few and make a Photoshop template to make making cards easier. For art I picked yugioh cards since it just makes picking things easier and I think some cards art style definitely matches millennium blades. For now I'm kinda just using the card itself to make the custom card kinda like to get inspiration from it.

The only concern I have though is how to make it balanced how to know how many cards should only be effects and how many cards should be for scoring. To no make it too weak or something.

So if you guys can help me make one or a few templates for sets as a guide line for myself and others to follow that would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The sets in the game have a pretty wide array of styles! Maybe look at those and see what's always the same, and what's usually the same?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We also have a Magic Set Editor template if you'd like to use that as well!

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lt77zcwyxw65q/MIllenium_Bla...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quinn W.
msg tools
mbmbmb
These links are helpful:

Fan made cards done by other people, so you can check out their custom sets.

Blank card forum This forum has other information on creating cards with the magic set editor (this is much easier and faster than using Photoshop)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.