Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Legendary Encounters: A Firefly Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: A few rules questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tony notsaying
msg tools
Just got the game, haven't played yet, hut a few questions:

1. What is the OPERATIONS section of the game mat for? Rule book says nothing about it.

2. Non-enemy verse cards. Do they jyst get revealed normally once they're pushed into the COMBAT ZONE?

3. Buying upgrades. The rules talk about choosing not to buy an upfrade, but say jothing about how they're drawn. Do I just draw the top 1, take it or leave it? Or if I choose not to take the top, can I keep drawing until I find one I want? (I'm guessing not this, as it's an overly cumbersome version of "choose 1".
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sesta
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
flibbet77 wrote:
1. What is the OPERATIONS section of the game mat for? Rule book says nothing about it.


It's used for various episode cards. The cards themselves will tell you when to move something to operations.

Quote:
2. Non-enemy verse cards. Do they jyst get revealed normally once they're pushed into the COMBAT ZONE?


If they are not scanned then all cards are revealed when they enter the combat zone. If scanned any events or other cards that have a reveal ability will trigger at that time.

Quote:
3. Buying upgrades. The rules talk about choosing not to buy an upfrade, but say jothing about how they're drawn. Do I just draw the top 1, take it or leave it? Or if I choose not to take the top, can I keep drawing until I find one I want? (I'm guessing not this, as it's an overly cumbersome version of "choose 1".


Under the Inter-Mission section on page 16 there are the bullet points summarizing what you can do during this phase. It says to draw the top 3 cards of the upgrade deck.

Have fun!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.