Heath R
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings!

Do you like solo board gaming? Do you like playtesting? If so, I might have the perfect thing for you.

We have an advanced solo version of Incantris ready for interested playtesters. You can check out the game, see what it is about, and also get access to the rules for the standard version of the game at Incantris.com. Incantris also has a BGG page with lots of videos right here.

Check out that game and if you are interested in playtesting the solo version and providing some feedback, please contact me directly. You can reach me through BGG mail or through info@RAINNStudios.com.

Thank you so much!
Heath
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Chambers
Australia
SALISBURY NORTH
South Australia
flag msg tools
mb
More info please?

How long is it? How much detail do you need? How much printing is required? Will you playtest our games in return? etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Swaine
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interested. Site looks great and so did the videos. Great review as well from Board game closet! I'll be shooting you an email for more information. Good luck on the launch next month and looking forward to hearing more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath R
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are looking for as much detail playtesters are willing to provide. We take it all the heart. We'd love to have someone who is familiar with solo play games and enjoys it to provide as much commentary as they will.

We've been playing the solo game in 20 minutes or less. We are interested to know how long it takes others to play.

The graphic files for the print-and-play version of Incantris are very close to what will be put into production for the game. However, you do not have to print all of the files if you use proxies. For instance, many people have miniatures that can be used rather than printing out the standups we provide. The game board is made from hexagonal tiles that would need to be printed. Three tiles are used in the solo game. Each wizard also has a reference board that come two to a standard 8.5" by 11" inch sheet of paper. You would need six wizard reference boards for the solo game.

Of course, playtester credit is available to anyone who participates.

If you have games that also need to be playtested, I would potentially be open that. Let us know what you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heath R
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stouthearted wrote:
Very interested. Site looks great and so did the videos. Great review as well from Board game closet! I'll be shooting you an email for more information. Good luck on the launch next month and looking forward to hearing more.

Great. Thank you very much. I will get you the files directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.