Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got this game today and am loving it so far. After reading all the forum posts I don't think I found the answer to the question I have, forgive me if that's not true.

In a 2 player game, or any player for that matter, when I re roll an unused die do I and team mates remove all #'s or colors matching the re rolled die? Or if I re Roll a 2 and a 5 (whatever color) do we chose who pulls what from their bomb.

Long story short, do you pull all instances that match a re rolled die or just one?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Fikes
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each player removes one single die that matches the color or number of the rolled die. Remember, dice underneath other dice are safe, as are die on completed bombs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mathgrant wrote:
Each player removes one single die that matches the color or number of the rolled die. Remember, dice underneath other dice are safe, as are die on completed bombs!

Wow thanks for that fast reply! So the most anyone removes during a re roll is 1? No matter how many are re rolled?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aldrichb wrote:
Wow thanks for that fast reply! So the most anyone removes during a re roll is 1? No matter how many are re rolled?

Each die not taken and forced to be re-rolled COULD remove up to one die per player. So if two dice aren't taken, you re-roll one, everybody possibly loses a die, and then you re-roll the second, and everybody possibly loses a die again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Aldrich
United States
Newfields
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Twitch.tv/Robust_Porter
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK great thank you! Loving this game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Wise
United States
Tupelo
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, you are supposed to re-roll each unused die separately instead of rolling all unused dice at once. That is something I missed in the rules my first few games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Fikes
United States
Abilene
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Roll and resolve the dice one at a time, in any order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Anthony
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mathgrant wrote:

That's one thing that I found kind of vague in the manual. It says you can immediately discard completed bomb cards and draw new ones. Do you first have to resolve any unrolled die and Fuse card activations?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
snordboard wrote:
mathgrant wrote:

That's one thing that I found kind of vague in the manual. It says you can immediately discard completed bomb cards and draw new ones. Do you first have to resolve any unrolled die and Fuse card activations?

Completed bombs are safe from unrolled dice and fuse cards, so you don't have to wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.