Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really like to buy Kanban. But I'm in the UK.

Anyone know when this game will become widely available in this country again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Green knight has it apparently. Or go to "board game prices" to check for others

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Seghillian wrote:
Green knight has it apparently. Or go to "board game prices" to check for others

Thanks.

That doesn't really answer my question, however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Palmer
United Kingdom
Hereford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Boardgameguru are very helpful, its not in there stock but if leave your email they will contact you.

I have done this with a few games that I struggled to get and ended up getting from them.

Defo keep looking as it is awesomemeeple

No harm in tryingmeeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman Palmer
United Kingdom
Hereford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgameguru are very helpful, its not in there stock but if leave your email they will contact you.

I have done this with a few games that I struggled to get and ended up getting from them.

No harm in trying:maple:

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
neverfullbelly wrote:

No harm in tryingmeeple

Yeah, BoardGameGuru would be my preferred choice. And I have indeed registered to receive notification of when they get stock.

But, as i implied in an early comment, my post was not so much asking where I can get copy, but when will it become more widely available here again.

I am sure I cannot be the only person in the UK looking to buy a copy. And, I need to save a little more before I can be comfortable with placing an order.

If the game were more widely available here then this would not concern me, but as things stand I am concerned that I will soon not be able to purchase a copy anywhere other than on the secondary market at an increased price for a used copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.