Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing as they were at Gen Con, I'm guessing mid-late September for wide release?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julio

Hidalgo
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to Mayfair's product page, street date release is August 31st.

https://www.mayfairgames.com/products/agricola-family-editio...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Because I'm so excited to get this to the table with my family (who won't play the full version because it makes their "brain hurt"), I emailed Mayfair customer service this morning to ask about pre-orders and shipping. Here is their response: "Phil, Thank you for your email. We have shipped out Agricola Family edition to distribution and pre-orders should be available once in stock at local stores."

Though I would have liked to get a more specific timeline, the good news is that it sounds like the wheels are in motion!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Wickline
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick update - My pre-ordered copy was waiting for me when I got home from work today. My wife said if she knew what it was, she'd have hid it until I started lamenting about how long shipping was taking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Banner
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc. expects availability sometime in September and says preordering will be available soon. This post would have sounded better if it didn't follow someone else saying their preordered copy was waiting for them at home. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.