Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eduardo Herrera
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We just opened box 7 once we fulfilled all the requirements but all the materials inside are in Japanese. Did we get simply the wrong box for this case or is there a reason this is this way? We opened all the indicated windows that provide rules and stickers but none explained why this could be... Am I missing something? Is this explained in a following month?

Help!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ham
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
HONK HONK
mbmbmbmbmb
That must be a printing error. All materials for the game should be in the same language.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Herrera
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Noooooooooooo!!!!! This is so sad! We are all the way in October...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact the publisher, they've been good about sending replacement parts to people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stewart
United Kingdom
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contents of the box:

Spoiler (click to reveal)

P7-1: The Vaccine is working!: destroy LD-25 (Quarantine 7 Faded cities) <open Y, F, Q, N, O, 4, T, C, 34, 12, 11, 32>
P7-2: Written Objective: Have 3 vaccine factories
P7-3: Written Objective (one-time): Vaccinate 6 Faded cities
P7-4 to P7-8: Reference card with Vaccination Actions
Quote:
Pick Up Doses:
Take as many vaccine doses as you like from the vaccine factory in your city and place them on your Character card.
Vaccinate:
- Spend a dose from your Character card to remove 1 Faded figure from your city
OR
- Spend a dose from your Character card to put a vaccinated sticker on your city if there are no Faded figures present.
You must spend 1 additional action to Vaccinate for each military base in the affected city's region.

P7-8: Role: Immunologist
Quote:
- Remove all Faded figures from your city (spending 1 dose per figure) when doing the vaccinate action.
- Once per turn, you may take the Vaccinate action to affect an adjacent city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eduardo Herrera
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks! Much better than what we got from Google translate. Used it to finish the game, and now we will just wait until Z-Man gets back to us.

I guess you saw it here folks, the birth of a Tale of Horror for the Dice Tower. Maybe for when they do the spoiler episode of Pandemic Legacy. At least something good came out of it. Bwah ha ha ha ha...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fouts
United States
San Martin
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We had the same problem! So happy to find this thread, so that we can keep playing! Now off to contact z-man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.