$5.00
$20.00
$15.00
Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Blood Rage» Forums » General

Subject: Have trouble distinguishing the colored bases - ideas if I were to buy this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H C
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking of rubber banding them to help distinguish (I can only tell apart Blue mainly) but if anyone has any other more elegant solutions I'd love to hear them. I don't think I have any other issues other than storage (prob gonna just plastic bag em.

Edit: I suppose another is to memorize the miniatures since they're so detailed but I just wanted a fast reliable way. Maybe I'll sharpie some bases with dots vs dashes vs stars?

Also ideas on the region's? I don't recall from my game but he cards that are like Score if you have most strength in Yellow have names of the region's and the maps have the names right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Fox
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The quests that have regions on them also show the area, just look at the map.

If you know of 4 color that you can tell apart, paint the top of the base. Ihave seen this done on other games by people that were twitch streaming a board game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can do a search on "viking clan symbols" or "viking runes" then use these symbols to distinguish the colors. Shrink, print, cut out, and glue. Runes might be easier to draw with a Sharpie. Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.