Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: An alternate "miniature" idea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A previous KS: https://fpm.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/19832

I think it would be awesome to have clear plastic standees to show off the incredible artwork; I even think it would be cool if the "clear" part was still colored like it is now (yellow for the knight, green for the goblins, etc.)

For that matter, I suspect a deluxe upgrade kit that included the plastic standees, a velvet bag for the cave, a custom chessex dragon die and grey die for the thief would do really well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I met one of the ArcKnight guys at a local con. Nice peoples!

Here's the back of one of their clear standees. Pretty impressive!

The company has worked with Pinnacle Entertainment, one of the better known game companies in the RPG field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad Hoverter, Kyle Ferrin, and myself are working on putting together a campaign in November for a full release of miniatures for the characters in the game. I am exploring Treasure Chests as a stretch goal.

I'm worried the damage has been done already but I will clarify. This will be a stand alone set and not part of the reprint. Maybe years down the road we will make a stand alone set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenM wrote:
Chad Hoverter, Kyle Ferrin, and myself are working on putting together a campaign in November for a full release of miniatures for the characters in the game. I am exploring Treasure Chests as a stretch goal.

I'm loving how on-point you are with these things, Patrick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I just should run a shipping campaign. Luckily I have someone to do it for me next time out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lionel Sy
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Hello
mbmbmbmbmb
Those standees look incredible! I would love to have that. I have a shelf full of minis I have to paint. It would be nice to just have standees for half of the games I play (i.e. Eldritch horror )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keith romstad
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy I have to admit... I was very much hoping for a REALLY small idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.