Subject: Character Expansion Pack #2 available... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
... at Miniature Market and presumably elsewhere.

Looks like it has more stickers, blank characters, and 5 already experienced characters with pre-printed karma boosts on 'em..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23469210#23469210
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott K

Illinois
msg tools
Snagged it. Thanks for posting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More postcards is exactly what this game needs. Too bad they don't come with a set of stamps in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This is pretty much the same as the first Character Pack, and it is an art Pack with no mechanics changes to the game.

The "Street Legends" are intersting mash ups of the existing sticker mix, but I kind of feel like I'd be playing someone else's character. The fact that Sledge isn't even *new* art is someone sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have these in hand yet? From the product description it looks different than the duplicate stickers that was in Char Expansion Pack#1. I'd be interested to know whether they are new Karma upgrades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Magoulis
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm not mistaken, it's just duplicates of the High Caliber Ops stickers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nachofan wrote:
Does anyone have these in hand yet? From the product description it looks different than the duplicate stickers that was in Char Expansion Pack#1. I'd be interested to know whether they are new Karma upgrades.

Yes - I have it in hand.

The stickers are the same content as High Calibre Ops, only they aren't as glossy as the base game, Character Pack #1 or HCO.

The premade runners are all in the 90 Karma range and combine *existing* stickers from Base & HCO in some interesting ways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know a link with preview pictures of the expansion? I would really like to see which (new) character art was chosen beforehand. I couldn't find anything.
Or is someone who already owns the pack willing to share some pictures?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.