Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Justice
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I've got this right but I thought I would see if anyone could clarify for me just in case.

1) Kobun. Start with 4. It's a finite resource, ie if you are out of kobun you will have to wait for a merchant to retire or a fire to destroy a building to get one back into your supply. I ask because there are 8 kobun of each color included, which are apparently two different types but serve no other function. Correct?

2) Geisha. No clue what these are for. I assume they are just a female version of the oyakata? A users preference kind of thing?

I think we've got just about everything else figured out - very fun game, I'm really enjoying this one. (Maybe it's sweeter because you have to work so hard for it?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deena Pilgrim
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. The 4 extra kobun and the Geisha are bonuses from the kickstarter campaign. They have no effect on gameplay. The Geisha is a feminine replacement for Oyakata, the Kobun also look slightly different. You are still limited to 4 kobun and an Oyakata (or Geisha) by player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.