Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Symington
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy from Cool Stuff at GenCon from their Ding & Dent section. Looks to be in great shape, looking forward to playing it. I was not in shrink, so I was worried about having all the components. I seem to have almost everything - the rules refer to player order bonus tiles, which I don't have. Am I missing them, or were they actually not included, and you just use the illustrations in the rulebook to determine the bonuses?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The titles do exist. It nice that the starting resources are listed in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Walth
United States
Clearfield
Utah
flag msg tools
The Mountain That Drums
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean "Player Order Tokens"? Send a request to parts@playtmg.com

Just make sure you use exact terminology so there isn't any confusion when you send your request.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Alex Kevern
United States
Mahopac
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bpsymington wrote:
I bought a copy from Cool Stuff at GenCon from their Ding & Dent section. Looks to be in great shape, looking forward to playing it. I was not in shrink, so I was worried about having all the components. I seem to have almost everything - the rules refer to player order bonus tiles, which I don't have. Am I missing them, or were they actually not included, and you just use the illustrations in the rulebook to determine the bonuses?

They may indeed be missing, but some other possibilities to check: (1) They are printed on the punchboard that's inside of the boomtown area of the board; when you punch them out they create the negative space where the boomtown tiles eventually fit, so it's possible there are still unpunched in that space. (2) They may have been punched out of that space, and therefore floating around in the bag along with the rest of the pre-punched board tiles.

If they're still no where to be found, definitely email TMG and they can get you some replacements.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Symington
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mistergnome wrote:
bpsymington wrote:

They may indeed be missing, but some other possibilities to check: (1) They are printed on the punchboard that's inside of the boomtown area of the board; when you punch them out they create the negative space where the boomtown tiles eventually fit, so it's possible there are still unpunched in that space. (2) They may have been punched out of that space, and therefore floating around in the bag along with the rest of the pre-punched board tiles.

If they're still no where to be found, definitely email TMG and they can get you some replacements.

I'll check that out. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Symington
United States
Santa Monica
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, turns out that I am missing the tiles, one entire section of the board (the part with Boomtown on it - perhaps that's where the tiles are found?), and a terrain tile. Will try to find replacements.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.