GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,204 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

FAB: Sicily» Forums » Rules

Subject: Attacker asset assignment on turn 1 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Francois-Xavier
Germany
Seeheim-Jugenheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I'm having some trouble with Rule6.22:
Provided his(attacker's) forces are both in supply (from the supply phase) and can trace a valid supply path (9.31), the attacker may assign assets....
So on Turn 1, during the beach landings, I have a valid supply path due to the beachhead but I am not in supply from the supply phase as it has not happened yet. But in the playbook, it looks like you can still allocate assets to the invasion battles. So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
macfix wrote:
Hello, I'm having some trouble with Rule6.22:
Provided his(attacker's) forces are both in supply (from the supply phase) and can trace a valid supply path (9.31), the attacker may assign assets....
So on Turn 1, during the beach landings, I have a valid supply path due to the beachhead but I am not in supply from the supply phase as it has not happened yet. But in the playbook, it looks like you can still allocate assets to the invasion battles. So what am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Nothing. Since the supply phase didn't happen before turn 1, no one is OOS, so the only thing you have to check for is supply path. If a unit is OOS it should have a marker from the prior turn (I think), on Turn 1, no one has any so you're OK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francois-Xavier
Germany
Seeheim-Jugenheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks for confirming that. This game looks quite intriguing...lots to learn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.