6 Posts

The Others» Forums » Variants

Subject: Marvel & DC heros for TO:7S! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ramon gallego
Spain
flag msg tools
Hello! I would like to add some custom hero's for my to:7s game, they would be SUPERHEROS! haha, I would like to add lobezno, batman, deadpool, captain america, hulk, Spiderman etc, you know, marvel and DC hero's, but I can't find sculpts that have nice quality, can you help me find them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No Name
msg tools
mbmbmb
Search for Heroclix. Also Heroscape had figures for Cap. America, Hulk, and Spiderman that looked pretty good (probably pricey though).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Esteban
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Need a Sloth?
mbmbmbmbmb
If you like painting miniatures, look at Knightmodels range. They have a lot of nice DC and Marvel miniatures with a lot of detail (just painting The Swamp Thing right now). It is also a Spanish company, so you will have no problem finding them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't there a new batman and x=men skirmish game? Those miniatures looked nice.

Batman Miniature Game

Marvel Universe Miniature Game: X-Men Starter Set

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. seem quite appropriate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Esteban
Spain
Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
badge
Need a Sloth?
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I was talking about those two games: DC Universe (Batman) and Marvel Universe (Avengers, X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy).

Links below
Batman
Marvel

You can download the rulebook of Marvel Miniature Game for free. The Batman Miniature Game one is also free but it's not an updated version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.