I have just been writing some ideas for the disaster vehicles so that they are on board have not tested them but going to see what you think.
1. Disaster Vehicles (DV): place on board when disaster card put in play. If taken as reward player takes card and keeps DV on board he can move the DV once each turn for free, movement after 1st free or by other players cost one action.
2. Disaster Vehicles movement: Drilling Rig & Crablogger 1, USN Sentinel, Hellijet, Sidewinder, Roadbuilder 2, Space and Sunprobe 3 and Fireflash special.
3. Changes to card: cards now used are exhausted (turned 90 degrees) till controlling players turn when turned back upright. Can be used if exhausted but then discarded.
4. Spaceprobe, Hellijet, Roadbuilder and Sentinel if in area with a disaster their bonus can be used as per card for that disaster.
5. Sunprobe: when taken as a reward immediately pick two FAB cards keep one and exhaust. If in same area as Sunprobe a player can play a Logistic chit and pick two FAB cards and keep one if Sunprobe was exhausted discard if not exhaust. If not in Sunprobe area can play as per card then discard if not exhausted.
6. Crablogger: If player in same area as Crablogger may gain extra action. If exhausted gain extra action and discard. If not exhausted non controlling player may discard for two actions if in area with. Controlling player may discard as per card.
7. Zombite Fighters: if in a disaster area may swap that disaster with any other on track if a active player in area. Can be used as per card but then discarded.
8. Fireflash: If characters (player or non-player) in same area as fireflash may transfer any number of characters from that area to another area as long as they can be placed into Vehicles or bases. Fireflash is now transferred to new area. Can also be played as per card but then discarded. Controlling player can move Fireflash to his position for free once a turn.
9. Sidewinder: If player in a disaster area with Sidewinder can be used for one free rescue attempt, then exhaust. If exhausted can be used for free rescue then discarded. Can also be discarded as per card if not exhausted.
10. Drilling Rig: Player in Drilling Rig area may spend one action to bring T4 to that area and exhaust. Can also discard and use as per play card.
play as per card then discard.
- Last edited Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:20 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:18 am