Rafal xbor
msg tools
I am after my 1st play. I died after kill 5th card, didnt even acomplished 1st objective, cause i killed 4 Val Verde Guerrilla (after I kill them, I draw strike, am I right)? So after this 4 strike of Val Verde Guerrilla and 1 strike after enemy enter combat zone i die. I undestand that strike are discarded only if i heal them otherwise my avatat have them until die, is that correct? So this game on solo is so hard or after few play i wll have more chances to win, with more experience and more luck?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I win in average 1/10th of my plays.
You need to make better choice. For example, you draw strikes because you kill Guerilleros while the camp is not revealed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Mann
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul Teukbyeol-si
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not intended to be exceedingly difficult during solo play. As Alexandre mentioned, if the camp is in play, then killing the guerrillas won't result in a strike. (This is mentioned on the guerrilla card.)

First priority is finding that camp, so try not to kill any guerrillas until you find the camp somewhere among those first nine enemy cards. Keep scanning until you get it, kill the guerrillas, then kill the camp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Mario
Poland
flag msg tools
-Read rule book again.
-Try to not kill guerillas if it is not nessecary.
-Coordination card give U bonus as somebody else coordinate to U
-give more young blod in enemy deck

Predator wasn't easy to kill remember that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.