2 Posts

Centauri Saga» Forums » Rules

Subject: Armada deck Unit and Power Up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bård Holst
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I have understood you get these cards only when you level up your Research lab and Starport.
In the 1.5 rules on p.7 under Armada deck it says "when you decide to equip your Armada", which gives the impression that you can do this whenever you want. I'm pretty sure this of course isn't the case and I assume that the wording refers to the Upkeep phase where you can level up if you want to.

If someone else besides me thought the wording on this was a little confusing here's a suggestion to make it a litte clearer;

"if, during the Upkeep Phase, you decide to Level Up/increase your Research or Starport you choose a card from you hand that corresponds to the Unit or Power Up shown on the chosen track. Add this to your player mat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
During the regroup action, one of the things that you can choose to do is to rearrange one of your existing upgrades or power ups with another one of the same quality level from your upgrade or power up deck.

So there are technically two times when you can change upgrades/power ups during a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.