BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Sakura arms questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
james youhas
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I got sakura arms at gencon this year. Pasted the English translations on them. I like the game but have a few questions.
What are the throughout attacks and what is the difference between them and a regular attack (besides only playing one per turn)? Do they stay in play to use? Can they be reacted to?
When you pay for one of the special cards and it becomes dedicated can you use it again or is it a one time use? If you can use again do you have to pay the cost again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
You may also want to post your question in the Sakura Arms game page. You may be able to solicit a quicker response to your queries.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/204493/sakura-arms/forum...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
james youhas
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks missed it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.