Star Trek: Ascendancy» Forums » General

Subject: Just Checked YouTube and.... :( rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
I was hoping to find a playthourgh but no one has made one yet!

If any Genconers have a camera, inclination and time, I'm sure others as well as myself would be very grateful to watch a playthough and discuss it here on BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Preder
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Watching a 4 hour playthrough that you are not involved in would probably be pretty dull.
There are some videos here on BGG, especially the GF9 one, that is fairly good at showing gameplay and how it works though.
The game is pretty straight forward, and I think the FAQ is great at clearing up the rest so far.
Happy Trekking!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Watch Marco's video. It will tell you everything you need to know about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fazakerley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with you Grish. I'm very disappointed by the lack of video content available for this game. I enjoy board game playthroughs when they're done well, so much so that some friends and I are, hopefully, going to start our own youtube channel soon concentrating on doing good quality board game playthroughs. Unfortunately we do not yet possess this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zenvious
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
R2EQ wrote:

If any Genconers have a camera, inclination and time, I'm sure others as well as myself would be very grateful to watch a playthough and discuss it here on BGG.

I already have x2 friends lined up, as well as two strangers at my Local Game Store wanting a game. The friends have agreed for me to record the playthrough and I'll be uploading the raw footage AS WELL as an edited/ narrated version online for people's entertainment.

I'll try to remember this thread and poke you direct when it turns up. Right now I'm awaiting here in Australia for my copy to arrive!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fazakerley
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zfairborn wrote:
R2EQ wrote:

I already have x2 friends lined up, as well as two strangers at my Local Game Store wanting a game. The friends have agreed for me to record the playthrough and I'll be uploading the raw footage AS WELL as an edited/ narrated version online for people's entertainment.

I'll try to remember this thread and poke you direct when it turns up. Right now I'm awaiting here in Australia for my copy to arrive!

Cheers! That would be great, look forward to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grish
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
"Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life." ♯ ♩ ♫ ♪ - Beethoven
badge
--------ViSiT--------- ---------------------- DockingBay416.com ---------------------- ------for some------ ---------------------- -------STAR--------- -------WARS-------- --------------------- ------l-o-v-e--------
mbmbmbmbmb
zfairborn wrote:

Looking forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.