$30.00
Enrico Navarra
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right section I'll try anyway.

What are the best couriers you used in your experience for delivering your Boardgame products?
I'm talking about a pretty standard 3-4 kg box shipment to U.S.A and EU users for our small Kickstarter project.

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
The United States Postal Service has competitive rates. You can also track the packages online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gláucio Reis
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm only in the receiving end of KS projects and live neither in the USA or EU. My only advice, if you ship to countries other than those, is to use your country's regular post service. Just be sure to have tracking. At least in my country, shipping by courier usually just means higher taxes and fees for backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Rollins
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
erDoctore wrote:
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right section I'll try anyway.

What are the best couriers you used in your experience for delivering your Boardgame products?
I'm talking about a pretty standard 3-4 kg box shipment to U.S.A and EU users for our small Kickstarter project.

Thanks in advance

If you're talking about a small project, you're best off using USPS - it's simple, inexpensive, fast, and reliable.

However, if you're trying to ship to international customers without them being charged customs fees at the door, that's trickier. For that, you'll need a warehousing and fulfillment service from within the region. Companies that can help with that include Shipwire and Ideaspatcher. Please note: if you go with this, your business process complexity will go way up, but international customers will appreciate your effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.