Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

He seems quicker, more precise with one minor memory failing over which state Ms USA came from.

He didn't say everybody knows or everybody says or use similar phrasing except one "lotsa bad things" which was appropriate to what he was saying.

I was wondering when the vague speech came in.

It may be from ignorance, or fatigue, lack of preparation, or maybe his memory isn't as good. It could be a covering mechanism for mental decline.

I'm not speculating or making a point he's unfit... just wondering when his over use of those speech patterns started. Apparently after 2010.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
It's probably related more to running for office than mental decline.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
It's probably related more to running for office than mental decline.
Yep, he figured out what would win and ran wroth it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't see Trump's speech patterns as a sign of mental decline. I see them as a sign that he's boxed himself in. In this interview, he's still open to ideas and searching for solutions. Now, six years later, he's got half a dozen or so radical solutions to defend, and the "soundbite" nature of political campaign coverage means that he can't give detailed explanations every time they come up. So we get shortcuts. "Everybody knows" is one of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.