Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I see there are a "Whole basic family" and a "Whole Deluxe Family" pledges which both say:

"You're getting Deluxe versions of District-Z, Slaughterville and The Cult (including unlocked stretch goals)".

Well, which stretch goals are we talking about here? Only for the Cult or do we have access to the previous stretch goals of DZ and SV too?

Would it be possible to lay down the exact content that would be available for each game included in these pledges?

One last thing:
I read that there might be a KS for a new edition of Slaughterville. Will it have more content (additional stretch goals, improved components) than the version available through the "The Cult" KS?

I'm sorry but this all is a little confusing to me.
I'm willing to pull the trigger but I need to be sure of what I would get and if I better take Slaughterville right now or later.

For me, it all comes down to this: the more content, the better.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Brown
United States
Pine Grove
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome questions. For the All in pledges, they will include all goals from previous campaigns. So if you get deluxe edition, you will get all of the deluxe edition content and goals from all games included.

As for the new edition of Slaughterville, there will be a new Kickstarter. We are considering one for either a reprint (with a big box) or the expansions. Either way, there will be new goals and new content! We look forward to bringing more content to everyone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall COBB
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I vote the new KS be for the expansion with the ability to pick up the game and an option for the bigger box. I definitely could use a bigger box, but don't need a second copy of the game to get it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall COBB
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Both Slaughterville and District Z, at least the deluxe versions, are chock full to overflowing with Rubio Games goodness!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris britton
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Yup, the original DZ was overflowing with content.

I'd like to see some sort of add on for cult to help bulk pledges up for these last 9.5 days to help generate the needed pledges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there a reason that there is a separate purchase option for District-Z Deluxe, but not Slaughterville Deluxe? Any chance of a separate add-on purchase for just Slaughterville Deluxe? Is this deluxe version of District-Z the same as the one in the Whole Deluxe Family package? Will the new Slaughterville Kickstarter include all of the items from the previous Deluxe version package? Sorry for all of the questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Kandolin
Finland
Lempäälä
Other
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still not sure if I want basic or deluxe, 7hrs left..
Insanity mode sounds great, but the other add-ons are a bit unclear to me.
Which ones would people feel are the "best" or should I just go for deluxe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hoefle
Germany
Ebersbach
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i was on the fence for a long time, but because of the Slaughterville content i will take the plunge now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
bamjoe wrote:
Is there a reason that there is a separate purchase option for District-Z Deluxe, but not Slaughterville Deluxe? Any chance of a separate add-on purchase for just Slaughterville Deluxe? Is this deluxe version of District-Z the same as the one in the Whole Deluxe Family package? Will the new Slaughterville Kickstarter include all of the items from the previous Deluxe version package? Sorry for all of the questions.

Wow! Is your name really Dean Winchester? If it is...
That is awesome! You need to grab a pledge at companion level. You could probably even get a discount. I would love to have Dean Winchester as my companion when I play the Cult!
Please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Winchester
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Kitkat4444 wrote:
bamjoe wrote:

Wow! Is your name really Dean Winchester? If it is...
That is awesome! You need to grab a pledge at companion level. You could probably even get a discount. I would love to have Dean Winchester as my companion when I play the Cult!
Please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!!

LOL, no, I wish. Just a Supernatural fan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kitkat Denchy
msg tools
Bummer
cry

To answer your question though.
Slaughterville is sold out most everywhere. The creators only have a limited supply and they are the limited package deals. You could probably PM the guys since those pledge levels are not sold out. Or, you could always pledge the family pack deal and get all 3 games. That is my suggestion of course. The other two games are great and I am looking forward for the cult. And, yes, the delux is the delux. All delux items from original Kickstarter are part of the delux game offered now.
Of course, I have no idea what will be offered on the next Kickstarter for Slaughterville. At top of page Chris said they don't have that finalized.

@ Timo. Some of the add ons have to do with the other Rubio games. If you don't have the other games and don't want to pledge for the family pack, I suggest just getting the base game with the mother load for $5 and insanity mode if you want an extremely hard game.

Good luck, fellas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.