Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Combs
United States
Spring Lake Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a used copy of the 3rd edition. I noticed there are 3 red cards that are not mentioned in the rule book. I can't find a thread about these nor a separate BGG listing for them. I'm assuming they're promos, but I was just curious what they're from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
Quined Games included three promo cards in the third edition of Xanadu to celebrate the publisher's 10th anniversary. These three promo cards - Yangtze River, Mount Li and Mount Tai - are included in a separate red color group marked by a red circle in the lower left corner and a golden 10th anniversary logo decorated with balloons in the upper right corner. These promo cards have a base cost of bronze and gold, and each card produces one of the three highest valued resources - bronze, gold or jade - with a matching favor of the Khan. The golden 10th anniversary logo appears in the space normally reserved for a passive resource, but the logo does not represent any resource benefit to game play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.