Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate that showing how many Recommendations an image has had is a good way to guide one to useful graphics, but the way the system is implemented right now is a little clumsy; the text below the image caption is very distracting.

My suggestion is to have a small (green?) circle image next to the image (either left or right - there is lots of white space on the side of each image and almost none above or below it) showing the number of recommendations made. Those images with 0 recommends should not show anything at all {need to draw people's attention to the good ones; not distract them!}.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Or at least put the "recommends" line above the picture and not below (where it annoyingly merges with the caption).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Luke the Flaming wrote:
Or at least put the "recommends" line above the picture and not below (where it annoyingly merges with the caption).

Yes, but if you do that, then it may merge with the caption of the picture above it! I really feel the space to the side of the caption can be used for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.