Popular Tags: [View All]
Luca
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everybody,
I am currently playing mission 1 and I have some doubts:

- With the restrained status can I attack or activate a token?

- If I click something wrong, for example confirm a result of 2 instead of 3, can I go back?Is there a sort of Undo?

- Question with a small spoiler on mission 1
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Can I place a barricade on the entrance door? If so, if the monster try to enter, and they fail the test, as is like they are outside the house?

Thanks a lot for your precious help!
Ciao
L.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Restrained only prohibits movement. You can do anything else. However, if you decide to explore, you cannot move into the explored room.

2. There is no undo. Don't click something wrong .
However, I believe ffg will patch this in in the future as it is one of the most often requested features.

3. Monsters that spawn don't have to test anything. So barricades don't have an effect on that. Barricades only affect monster movement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bell
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
doktoreas wrote:
Hello everybody,
I am currently playing mission 1 and I have some doubts:

- With the restrained status can I attack or activate a token?

What does the card say?

Quote:

- If I click something wrong, for example confirm a result of 2 instead of 3, can I go back?Is there a sort of Undo?

Currently, no. This can be very frustrating.

Quote:

- Question with a small spoiler on mission 1
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Can I place a barricade on the entrance door? If so, if the monster try to enter, and they fail the test, as is like they are outside the house?

You CAN, but it won't do anything. Barricades only affect monster movement. Things like 'place a monster in such and such room', no matter what the flavor text is, are not affected by barricades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca
Germany
München
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.