Hide
4 Posts

Steam Park» Forums » Rules

Subject: Card clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Popov Victor
msg tools
What does "nr of squares occupied by a ride or a stand in your park"?!

A same colour ride, from what i understood from the rules can occupy max 6 squares (3+2+1), yet on the card it says that a ride can occupy 13+ squares. What am i missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bubu91 wrote:

A same colour ride, from what i understood from the rules can occupy max 6 squares (3+2+1), yet on the card it says that a ride can occupy 13+ squares. What am i missing?

It essentially means "number of squares occupied by anything (not necessarily the same ride)". If you have e.g. a 2-red, a 1+3-black and 2 stands, you have (2+1+3+2) 8 occupied spaces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
holgerd wrote:
bubu91 wrote:

It essentially means "number of squares occupied by anything (not necessarily the same ride)". If you have e.g. a 2-red, a 1+3-black and 2 stands, you have (2+1+3+2) 8 occupied spaces.

ok thank you the wording could have been better on this card ) "occupied by ALL YOU RIDES" for instance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessandro Pra'
Italy
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bubu91 wrote:
holgerd wrote:
bubu91 wrote:

ok thank you the wording could have been better on this card ) "occupied by ALL YOU RIDES" for instance

That would leave stands out though! "All your rides and stands" would do.
Thanks to holgerd for giving the correct answer, anyhow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.