Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Everett Hammacher
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This has been asked before, but I could not find an answer.

Where are the Elite Guards in the jungle to be placed in an Escape mission?
The rules say they are not to be placed in the Mission card, so where are they to be placed? Thanks for any help on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Gutierrez
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
badge
"A pilot's greatest virtue is to know when to run" -- "What's this, a joke?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Text on the card would help. I'm fairly certain that in an escape mission, they don't get "moved" anywhere. Meaning that instead of being drawn then moved, they just get drawn and placed where they were drawn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everett Hammacher
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In an Escape mission,the Elite Guards are to be placed (not "moved")in the Objective card when drawn, and become active when the Objective card is activated. In an Escape mission, the team starts in the Objective card and moves to the Mission card to accomplish the mission. However, the Card Keywords section of the rules state that hostiles are not to be placed in the Mission card.

So, where do the Elite Guards go? I guess we can either (a)ignore them, or (b)place them in the Objective card when drawn, consider them active at that time, assign a target, and see if they can catch up to the team? Was that the "move" you were thinking of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.