Arcana» Forums » Variants

Subject: ARCANA CITY OF THIEVES!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
GAISHLOMO WAINBERG
msg tools
mbmb
Hello everyone,

its been a while from the last time i'v been in this forum and now i bring to you...
Arcana city of thieves cards and rules.

This variant gives a little more tactics and a lot of options to this classic game.
you need to beware of the guards, make influence, upgrade your guild,change your place in the city and the options she give you...
steal, bribe, fight and use Arcana powers and magic that bring each game to life.

there is a rule changes, new rules, new couple of cards and unique feel and skills to each guild.

you need to beware of the guards, make influence, upgrade your guild,change your place in the city and the options she give you...

but be warned the game get a little longer with that variant but much more Interesting.

here the files you need (rules and cards): https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/135712/arcana-city-thieve...

have a lot of fun to you all.
and don't forget to tell me about your experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.