Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Herr Flik
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps instead of moving next door to Alex Lim, starting a new company and project you should stay in LA and fulfil zero agents.

All backers feel free to view martial arts the card game 2 on kickstarter. I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions but for me the writing was there at the beginning. It's just a shame more people will potentially be joining this ride.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul Messerly
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
Curiouser and curiouser...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
So Zero Agents is Christine Tsang according to this...

https://zeroagents.wordpress.com/

...when you look at Introduction to the Team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Tsang
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello, this is Christopher Tsang of Blacklist Games. We are based in Austin, TX and are in no way associated with Christine or Avatar Games. I'm not sure what more consolation I can give, but I guarantee we are not the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
blacklistgames wrote:
Hello, this is Christopher Tsang of Blacklist Games. We are based in Austin, TX and are in no way associated with Christine or Avatar Games. I'm not sure what more consolation I can give, but I guarantee we are not the same.

Hi Christopher, many thanks for taking the time to post and clear this up. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herr Flik
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair enough, thanks for clarifying. The history of AJG and associates is a long and disappointing rollercoaster so hopefully you can make good with the IP you bought.

Good Luck with the project

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Tsang
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
Thank you Herr Flik! I'm looking forward to expanding the Martial Arts: The Card Game line. It's a really good gameplay engine and I hope that we can do something great with the IP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.