4 Posts

Mansions of Madness» Forums » General

Subject: Monster health different in App than on Monster chit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In playing the first scenario, i had two instances where the monster health shown on the app was different than what the monster token shows. I assume the app overrides this value but wanted to verify with others.

thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Steinbach
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no monster health on the tokens.
I am not sure which value you are referring to, but none of them is the health of the monster.

On the front of the chits you have their awareness value (for checking evade tests) and horror value (for testing horror tests). On the back of the chit is the brawn value (for smashing barriers and pushing).

The monster health is indicated on the app, and only on the app.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He's probably confusing it with Brawn, the red number on the back of the chit. That red number is only used (right now) for breaking down barricades, that number is not the monster's health. The health is only maintained in the app. It's one of the scaling factors, among other things (monsters in some missions have different health than other missions).

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brach Munoz
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks all. You are correct, I mistakenly started thinking the horror number was health probably because the cultist was 3 health in the app.

Thanks much for the clarification..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.