Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the card that allowed me to not score one of my shows but instead score an opponent's show in the same time slot. One of my opponents had the card where they can give me $3 to take a 1x card that I just played.

Scoring viewers doesn't seem to have a timing listed. So if I use the card during scoring, can my opponent pay for the card and immediately use it during this scoring also? Or do they have to wait for the next scoring?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gil Hova
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
stevelabny wrote:
I had the card that allowed me to not score one of my shows but instead score an opponent's show in the same time slot. One of my opponents had the card where they can give me $3 to take a 1x card that I just played.

Scoring viewers doesn't seem to have a timing listed. So if I use the card during scoring, can my opponent pay for the card and immediately use it during this scoring also? Or do they have to wait for the next scoring?

They must wait until next season.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.