Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Graves
United States
Norwalk
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmb
If you draw enough Tactics cards to exceed 10, can you _play_ Tactics cards to get under the limit (assuming other conditions like still being 'your turn' etc are met, or do you have to _discard_ them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
No, you need to discard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike m
United States
Palisades Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gravey101 wrote:
If you draw enough Tactics cards to exceed 10, can you _play_ Tactics cards to get under the limit (assuming other conditions like still being 'your turn' etc are met, or do you have to _discard_ them?

we just had a similar question in our last game, so i looked it up and found it on page 31 of the revised rulebook:
Runewars rulebook page 31 wrote:
Each player is limited to having 10 Tactics cards in his hand. If a player ever has more than 10, he must discard cards of his choice until he has only 10 Tactics cards in hand.

this means immediately after you draw the tactics card above the 10th, you must discard down to 10, without an opportunity to use any. So use it before you draw!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hanna
United States
New Smyrna Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I also recall, you can't use the new tactic cards the turn you draw them, either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Graves
United States
Norwalk
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmb
works for me - thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.