Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to Knight Works, LLC and Petrie's Family Games in Colorado Springs for hosting the launch event. The game looks great and I can't wait to get it to the table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Carey
United States
West Coast
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Rec'd my copy today in the mail, nice looking production.

Looking to play the game this holiday weekend at a large local Con.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Siskin
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived in Los Angeles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Uhler
United States
Commerce City
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomorrow!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dave
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine arrived in San Diego today.

I immediately grabbed the board and unfolded it to test if it lays flat. And once again, not disappointed with Knight Works' boards. I LOVE your game boards. I know of no other company that consistently produces boards that LAY COMPLETELY FLAT right out of the box. Love love love them. Don't ever change whoever makes your boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jules D
United Kingdom
Annan
Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Waiting, here in the UK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
whattheproblemis wrote:
Mine arrived in San Diego today.

I immediately grabbed the board and unfolded it to test if it lays flat. And once again, not disappointed with Knight Works' boards. I LOVE your game boards. I know of no other company that consistently produces boards that LAY COMPLETELY FLAT right out of the box. Love love love them. Don't ever change whoever makes your boards.

Thanks Dave! I appreciate the comments!

Kallistosprom wrote:
Waiting, here in the UK

The pallets arrived in the UK and we are hoping to begin shipping by early next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got mine today. Solid box and no damage to the components, though it was a bit fun to figure out which bits went with which game (I had Forged in Steel, Hands in the Sea and the Dark Horse expansion.) I initially thought the bullet die went with Dark Horse, but noticed in another thread that it goes with Forged in Steel, so it is now in the right box.

Will you be at BGG.CON in the fall by chance? I would love to pick up another die now that I see it, but it is not that vital.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
andrews777 wrote:
Will you be at BGG.CON in the fall by chance? I would love to pick up another die now that I see it, but it is not that vital.

Yes, we will have a booth at BGG.CON and I will be setting aside some games, expansions, guides, and the metal dice for sale at the con.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.