Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
roger cox
United States
Spartanburg
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember a time not so long ago where I could go to a game page on BGG, and at the bottom there would be a couple of questions: do you own this game? and do you want to record a play? Very simple, very straightforward, but then some @#$! had to change it. I have poor tech skills, so if anyone would kindly tell me, in easy, step by step, cook book style directions, how I can record the game of Ursuppe I played last night? It's not anything that is necessary to be recorded for posterity, but I like to keep track, and BGG seems to like to change things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Broggi
United States
Southwick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is now in the bottom of the colored box at the top of the game's page. There are 4 buttons for collections, plays, fans, and subscriptions. The collections button is for keeping track of if you own it, or preordered, etc. The plays button allows you to log a play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.