Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
mbmbmbmbmb
When: November 13th 2:00 PM
Where: Mythic Monterey 561 Tyler Street, Monterey, Ca 93940
Cost: $10.00

I have two kits confirmed for a total of 9 spots. Two spots are reserved already. If you are interested please post and geek mail me and I'll add you to the list.

1. Jerod_TB
2. Discojedi
3. Reserved
4. David Chien

Edit: The store owner just let me know that he received another kit. So that means more spots are open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meduseld Edoras
msg tools
Hello, are there still any spots for the Fellowship event in Monterey? I am very interested in participating.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Discojedi you and your friend are added.

Only two spots left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meduseld Edoras
msg tools
Yes!!!! Thank you so much!

I attended the Fellowship Event at my local store last year and was hoping to do the same this year but all their slots we're taken immediately when the event was posted. I was pretty bummed thinking I wouldn't be able to participate, but you and Mythic Games have saved the day.

Thank you again and very looking forward to November!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a cancelation. There are three open spots now. Let me know if you want to participate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chien
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jerod_tb wrote:
I had a cancelation. There are three open spots now. Let me know if you want to participate.

Hi jerod_tb.

I'm definitely interested in attending. Can I get on the list?

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
David, I have added you to the list. See you there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys the Event is less than a week away. I may have only enough SWAG for 6 people but if you want to come by and hang out and play the game come on down. I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The owner of Mythic Games just let me know that he received another Kit so we can support 3 more players. Let me know if you want to play, and we can put you on the reserved list. I can't wait to meet you all and play some LotR. See you on Sunday!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still some spots open. Come and play and get some cool stuff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Captain
United States
Travis AFB
California
flag msg tools
badge
Carry On!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Sir,

I just now moved from Lackland AFB, TX to Travis AFB, CA... I've been madly searching for any local shops that are hosting the LoTR LCG Fellowship event this weekend in the North Bay... everywhere I've called is either full or not hosting. But I'm frantic to get a copy of Siege of Annuminas and the alt art Faramir (not so much the playmat).

I'm totally willing to make the 2.5hr drive from Fairfield but I can't make the time on Sunday. I know this is a stretch, but just in case you don't fill all the seat and have an extra set, would you mind asking your store manager if I could buy it?

If it doesn't work out, I totally understand. Thanks so much

-carry on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Meduseld Edoras
msg tools
If you're totally willing, you should come play with us! I am also coming from the Bay Area. The promos are really cool and worth the drive. I'm not sure who would send you a set of the promos but it doesn't hurt to ask

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chien
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everyone, thanks again for a great Siege session. It was great working through the four player game with you all. For reference, my play deck can be seen here:

- Siege of Annuminas - Dwarf Quest 1.0: http://ringsdb.com/decklist/view/3592/siege-of-annuminas-dwa...

And from the fantastic game play seen, I started developing a new deck that will hopefully fare better in the future:

- Siege of Annuminas Revisited 1.0: http://ringsdb.com/decklist/view/3617/siege-of-annuminas-rev...

Big thanks
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
for arraigning everything!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.