Subject: Tavern & Main Street rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt Györög
Austria
Klagenfurt
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As my english is not so good, who can help me with an explanation and clarificaton of following rules:

Tavern: Move any of your unused dice to their row's location on this column.
What means: to their row's location on this column?
Is this right: the tavern is in the 4th row 3rd column and i have a unused dice in the the 2nd row, than i can move this dice to the location in the 3rd column of the unused dice row? Am i right with this?

Main Street: Use the ability of any location in this column.
What means: any location?
any location = only one location of my choice or all locations in this column (what would be very strong)?

Greetings
and thanks so much

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Any location" in English definitely means "choose whichever location you like, but only one".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vangelis Bagiartakis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With Tavern you move any number of unused dice (all other 4 if you want if you happen to activate Tavern first) to the same column it is.

Main Street allows you to use the ability of one other card in the same column.

I am not a native English speaker and I apologize for the confusion but to my understanding the first case has plural after any (dice) while the second case has single (location).

Let me know if you have any other questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.