Hide
4 Posts

Last Night on Earth: Timber Peak» Forums » General

Subject: web content for this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Popov Victor
msg tools
heelo! I noticed that on the official site, in the web content, there is only ONE new scenario for Timber Peak, while the base game has FOUR. Is it possible to play these 4 with Timber Peak?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Locke
United States
St. Paul
MN - Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bubu91 wrote:
heelo! I noticed that on the official site, in the web content, there is only ONE new scenario for Timber Peak, while the base game has FOUR. Is it possible to play these 4 with Timber Peak?

If I understand your question, you are asking if you can play the other web scenarios if you ONLY own Timber Peak? If that is what you're asking, then I think you can, but I don't recall if Timber Peak has all the necessary tokens, but you can use proxies. Meaning, I don't see why you couldn't play them, but may need to modify a scenario search item in order for it to work with just Timber Peak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Popov Victor
msg tools
yes that was my question thank you for your response!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Black
United States
Moraine
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I recall correctly, there was one scenario that used every board in the original game. You won't have enough boards to set that one up. Other than that, you can probably do the rest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.