Subject: She likes it ... as expected ! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raphael G.
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally I could get my wife playing Yokohama and -as I thought- she did enjoy it.

It took some time because the overall look of the game & the theme were not particulary appealing to her. But as she likes resources management within streamlined rules & little downtime, I did not gave up.

The results are :
- First game (rules taught while playing) : she was somehow confused (Brandy did not help I guess), not really knowing what she should be doing among all available options, but the system easily made sense.
- Second game : she had a great start & her end-game was not bad either, but she had lost her focus during the mid-game & was wandering without clear objectives for some turns.
- Third game : she won by more than 20 pts (* EDIT), triggering end-game at the customs while winning techno & country bonuses at her very last action (Brandy did help I guess). It took less than 90 minutes.

Well done !

* EDIT : I got corrected ... more precisely it was a 37 points lead for her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.