Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been several requests in the past, so I have been making a few different play mats for heX-Wing. Players can download the PDF file(s) and have them printed at your local printing shop.

The first one is just plain back, but I will also try to make some different ones. The goal is keep the file sizes small for ease of use. Use the link below to check out what mats are available:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/136070/hex-wing-play-...

The hexes are 56mm instead of 51mm (2") for "comfort" gaming, and the mat should be about 101cm x 94cm when printed, but you can trim off some of the overhang if you want.

The choice of ink and banner material depends on what is available at your local printing shop, but vinyl seems to be common. I also recommend a good ink such as the stuff they use for outdoor banners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pilum pilum
France
flag msg tools
mb
Good work !
Thank you !

56 mm : so how many hexes for the Millenium ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pilum2008 wrote:
Good work !
Thank you !

56 mm : so how many hexes for the Millenium ?

This is covered in the heX-Wing document under How to use large ships with heX-Wing?, but the short answer is that it all depends if you want the Falcon to occupy a single hex or four hexes. Four hexes being the recommended choice.

It is important to remember that the actual size of the hexes is irrelevant because all measurements are in hexes. Even though hexes can be of any size, they should at least be big enough to fit one small ship.

When starting, player edges are hexes A01 to R01 and hexes A18 to R18. Please see the setup example as well as other information in the document. Enjoy and have fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.