Just played last night and had lots of fun, however a couple of questions came up:
1) Can you chain actions from multiple marks? One example: Can a player use the Nanny's ability to steal from another mark and then use that marks ability?
2) If a newly-drawn mark is already exposed, is that mark card discarded and a new mark card drawn?
3) Snitch... The order of snitch is very important. Does the rulebook have it backwards. It states to expose a tile then show identity to an unexposed player. Since you just exposed a player, you would not be able to show your identity to that player! The Kickstarter update reversed the rulebook's order implying it was wrong, but didn't say it wrong.
Answers to these questions would be appreciated.
Glad to hear you're having a good time with Exposed! Here are the answers to your questions:
1) You can chain actions from Marks, but only if you Steal from another Mark. Since the Nanny's ability says to take a Wallet and put it in your Stash (not specifically to Steal it), you wouldn't be able to trigger that Mark's ability - but the Mechanic allows you to take another Steal action, which can be used to trigger another Mark's ability.
2) An already-exposed Guest can still be a Mark. You'll just have to add a Wallet if they don't still have one.
3) You're exactly right. The Reference Cards have this in the right order - show your card, then expose a Guest. I've made a note for the next print run to update the order of those things in the rules. Good catch!
I hope this is helpful - if any other questions come up, let us know.