Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mb
Hi all!
I just bought the app the other day and now I'm getting familiar with the game. One of the things that are not 100% clear to me is the penalty for lost components. If I understand corretly, you're supposed to get a 1 point penalty for each lost component. But I seem to lose points even when my ship is intact. It looks like I'm getting penalty for each exposed connector - as if they were lost components (while the AI doesn't get any for them).

Could that be a bug or it's supposed to work like that?

Edit: It seems like I just get 1 or 2 penalty randomly because this last game I had like 4 or 5 exposed connectors and got -2 immediately. Still no idea what I'm actually getting the penality for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mohasz wrote:
Edit: It seems like I just get 1 or 2 penalty randomly because this last game I had like 4 or 5 exposed connectors and got -2 immediately. Still no idea what I'm actually getting the penality for.

Perhaps pieces that you set aside during building and never added to your ship?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Péter Muhi
Hungary
Kecskemét
flag msg tools
mb
DaviddesJ wrote:
Mohasz wrote:

Perhaps pieces that you set aside during building and never added to your ship?

Just at this very moment it occured to me that that might be the case and came to edit my post once again... that's the answer right there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's written in the rulebook of the app.
If you set aside parts during construction and you don't use them, you get for each part a penalty of -1. Those parts will count as lost parts.
Davids assumption is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.