Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fitpresto
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
Hello!!!
I have a question regarding the portal closure.
There are 2 portals (face up) on the board of the same Other World. If an investigator manage to get back to Arkham or use an item to close the Portal, both of them close? Or you have to close one at a time?
When I played, I just close one at a time. In the rules the instructions says: "returning from Other World, an investigator begins movement in the matching Arkham gate, choosing which if two of the same Other World are on the board …" So I assume you have to choose one of them to close.
Am I missing something? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paira Nega
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you say: when coming back from other world, if there are two gates to the same world, you can come back from any of them, but you can only seal the one you are coming through. Is this clear?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fitpresto
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
Yes sir!!! Clear as water!
I though I could be missing something … Sometimes I get little confused with the rules; but the game is great!
Thanks for your reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.