United States
Orem
UT
flag msg tools
LONG LIVE SAMMY!
badge
Have you read the Psion series?
mbmbmbmbmb
I own all the original hero cards, and was iffy on getting the foil ones. However, the quality of these foil cards is simply fantastic. Thick, sturdy, and wonderful. They look and feel beautiful. I can't wait to get OblivAeon and have the complete collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Laudermilk
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. These are my first experience with foils and I am overall impressed. They are not super-blingy which I had a small fear of. Some art lends itself to the foil's effect better than others, but they all look great overall. I also cannot wait to see the foiled (heh) oversize villain cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, the cards were done right.

One side note to GtG, the exterior of the card box was perfect but the "wrapping" of the inside part of the box was kind of sloppy (art was uneven and not glued tightly). Probably moot once the giant storage box comes out but might be worth knowing for future projects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.